المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : please I need a short paragraph about tourism

miss-al5obar
04-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi evrey one i hope all fine

please i have an assignment which requests two short paragraphs about tourism or any area on it each (8 lines) then i have 2 translate them and find at least 3 problems i face while translate, So please if any one can help me i will be thankful 2 her/him.

and here another sentence i need an equivalent to it in Arabic

" The code of professional ethics of the translator's guilg of great britain states"

plezzzz i need them as soon as possible:confused::confused:

najem21
04-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Tourism
Tourism is travel for predominantly recreational or leisure purposes or the provision of services to support this leisure travel. The World Tourism Organization defines tourists as people who "travel to and stay in places outside their usual environment for not more than one consecutive year for leisure, business and other purposes not related to the exercise of an activity remunerated from within the place visited". Tourism has become a popular global leisure activity. In 2006, there were over 846 million international tourist arrivals.
Tourism is vital for many countries such as Egypt, Thailand and many island nations such as Fiji, due to the large intake of money for businesses with their goods and services and the opportunity for employment in the service industries associated with tourism. These service industries include transportation services such as cruise ships and taxis, accommodation such as hotels and entertainment venues, and other hospitality industry services such as resorts. Tourists are usually people, unless animals are travelling too.

albernu
04-07-2009, 10:55 PM
,I would like to highlight some points since came to this good ***** as guest accordingly
I am appreciated all the writers, whom trying to reach ideas with creative thinking, especially history's of the nations, all over the world as well as in our Arabic island, here my suggestion as personally in opinion
Before we write we should make sure there is no deceptive information's no cheat no dull ideas, because a lot of readers will obtain that stories or any serious discussion in any aspect from our life affairs
Human can be able to observe and take all information's easily, but the difficulty how can he breathing that information from the correct channels from his self

thank you and best regards. .