قائمة الشرف

القرآن الكريم - الرئيسية - الناشر - دستور المنتدى - صبر للدراسات - صبر نيوز - صبرالقديم - صبرفي اليوتيوب - سجل الزوار - من نحن - الاتصال بنا - دليل المواقع - قناة عدن

عاجل

آخر المواضيع

آخر 10 مواضيع : الرئيس الزبيدي يلتقي دول مجلس الأمن الخمس في الرياض (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 10855 - الوقت: 03:28 PM - التاريخ: 11-22-2021)           »          لقاء الرئيس الزبيدي بالمبعوث الامريكي بالرياض ١٨ نوفمبر٢٠٢١م (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3798 - الوقت: 09:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-18-2021)           »          الحرب القادمة ام المعارك (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7922 - الوقت: 04:32 AM - التاريخ: 11-05-2021)           »          اتجاة الاخوان لمواجهة النخبة الشبوانية في معسكر العلم نهاية لاتفاق الرياض (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3679 - الوقت: 05:20 AM - التاريخ: 11-02-2021)           »          اقترح تعيين اللواء الركن /صالح علي زنقل محافظ لمحافظة شبوة (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3538 - الوقت: 02:35 AM - التاريخ: 11-02-2021)           »          ندعو لتقديم الدعم النوعي للقوات الجنوبية لمواجهة قوى الإرهاب (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3544 - الوقت: 08:52 AM - التاريخ: 10-31-2021)           »          التأهيل والتدريب (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3501 - الوقت: 04:49 AM - التاريخ: 10-29-2021)           »          الرئيس الزبيدي يجري محادثات مع وفد رفيع المستوى من الاتحاد الأوروبي (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 4010 - الوقت: 12:56 PM - التاريخ: 10-27-2021)           »          تحرير ماتبقى من اراضي الجنوب العربي (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3678 - الوقت: 02:53 AM - التاريخ: 10-15-2021)           »          الجنوب العربي (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3614 - الوقت: 12:16 AM - التاريخ: 10-15-2021)

المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية
قديم 04-12-2009, 12:14 AM
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
الدولة: I K S A
المشاركات: 10
افتراضي laugh yesterday crying today

GOD is greater
Since months ago, the western countries and specially in FRANCE they made fun on the veil ( hijab) of the Islamic women, they were mistreating them on their veil, their vision to the veil and for whose wear it ,dealing with them as ignorant. Etc…….

They do not know the value of the veil, or the civilization of the behaviors, but we know it is our ALLAH ordered us to do that work. And our prophet Muhammad peace be upon him . Recommended all Muslims to follow the straight way to get the good deeds and the honor life in our Islamic glory shadow.

Here I never have gloating for what been happened, for all the nations I trust the destiny and what ever come, it is from Allah. I pray to ALLAH to protect us and all nations, from any casualty, I supplicated to ALLAH , not to take us by the sins of those disbelievers, nor foolish and corrupted human on the earth.

The veil which our women wearing, they wear it on beauty and smiling honest face behind it, furthermore lovely and attractive lawful, that meaning not allowed to seen , for any one not legal relative As per the recommendations of our Islamic religion.

But today the entire world wearing the masks, but they did not wearing as we doing, they wear it , from scare from the influx of swine flu . I think they named, H(h1 n1) they feel that unbearable fear.

If you looking to it , they wear it on the mouth and nose , I think this is reminder that saying shut your mouth, So, they are frustrated and the sadness , making their faces very gloomy , instead of their unfair funny, I think this is the value of injustice which had been done against Islamic women.

I need your participation, in idea and opinions, may be I am given enough idea, but this is my own opinion, I apologize you for the shortage in compositions' my writing in such articles looks randomly. But in the End I am welcoming for any opinion who will handle this matter as general discussions. without attack or mistreating for any nations or individual persons.
Best regards
ALBERNU

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة albernu ; 09-10-2009 الساعة 02:38 PM سبب آخر: the article laugh yesterday crying today
رد مع اقتباس

أدوات الموضوع
طريقة عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة